BROW DESIGN + TINT : $45 (30 MINS)
Brow Shaping (wax/tweezing/trimming combination) + Tint + finishing brow style with our professional Brow products.
Expect nothing less than perfectly groomed brows designed to enhance and frame your individual features.
Add Henna: $10
BROW DESIGN – FIRST TIME BROW CLIENTS: $35 (25 MINS)
Using precise measurements, our artists will create and shape the perfect brow suited to frame your individual features. Finished with professional products to compliment your new arches!
BROW MAINTENANCE: $27 (15 MINS)
To be booked every 3-5 weeks after your first PRIM Brow design service. Finished with professional products to compliment your brows!
BROW TINT: $20 (15 MINS)
Bring your brows to life with a dose of colour! Our stylists will create the perfect shade combination to suit your skin tone, while adding depth + dimension to your brow shape.
BROW HENNA TINT: $30 (30 MINS)
This natural plant based alternative is a great option for those with sensitivities or who prefer the finish of a skin stain through their brow, creating a tattoo effect on the skin. Brow henna stays on hair up to 6 weeks!
BROW LIFT/LAMINATION + TINT: $80 (45 MINS) Add Henna: $10
*Includes complimentary Brow Design!
BROW LIFT/LAMINATION: $70 (30 MINS)
*Includes complimentary Brow Design!
LASH + BROW TINT: $35 (30 MINS)
*Add Henna: $10
MALE BROW GROOMING: $25 (15 MINS)
Men need brow love too!
LIP WAX: $10
FACE WAX (LIP + CHIN + CHEEK): $15
Is your skin in need of a little quick TLC?! Don’t forget to check out our Masque Bar menu and add on to any Brow Bar service!
FACIAL WAXING CONTRAINDICATIONS
To ensure a successful waxing experience, please read and follow these instructions.
WARNING: Waxing is never done on clients taking Accutane and is NOT recommended for clients taking Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications. Please read the label carefully and consult your dermatologist if you are taking any medication or using any topical cream that contains these medications.
- Accutane (Acne medication) – You must be off this medication treatment course a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
- Adapalene (Acne medication)
- Alustra (Retin A)
- Avage (Tazorac – Acne medication)
- Avita (Retin A)
- Differin (Acne medication)
- Isotretinoin (Accutane)
- Renova (Retin A)
- Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication)
- Tazarac (Acne medication)
- Tretinoin (Retin A)
CAUTION: If you are currently using any of the following, please inform your technician. These products can make the skin more sensitive. Thin, sensitive skin is more vulnerable to lifting and sensitivity during waxing. We recommend not using the following products for 7 days prior to waxing services:
- Other Acne medications not listed above
- Foreign skincare products that are not manufactured or distributed within North America
- Bleaching agents for hair (used mostly for upper lip)
- Bleaching agents for pigmentation of skin (Hydraquinone, Trilumena)
- Previous chemical depilatories such as Nair
- Benzoyl Peroxide (ProActive)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
- Oral Antibiotics
- Topical Antibiotics
- Salicylic Acid
- Other exfoliants
PRECAUTIONS & CONSIDERATIONS: Please read these valuable guidelines.
- Sunburned, irritated or areas with open skin cannot be waxed.
- If you have had prolonged sun exposure in the last 48 hours, please inform technician.
- Moles cannot be waxed.
- You must wait a minimum of seven (7) days before waxing after a light chemical peel or Microdermabrasion.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have been in a tanning bed OR direct prolonged sun exposure the same day.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had laser skin resurfacing within the past year.
- Waxing cannot be performed if you have had a physician administered peel within the past two (2) years.
- No sun or tanning beds for 2 days following a facial waxing service.
- No exfoliants for 3 days following a waxing treatment
RIGHT NOW ON INSTAGRAM
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - 10am to 6pm
Tuesday - 10am to 6pm
Wednesday - 10am to 8pm
Thursday - 10am to 8pm
Friday - 10am to 6pm
Saturday - 10am to 4pm
Sunday - Closed