JOIN OUR TEAM! WE'RE HIRING!
We are a boutique studio specializing in all things brows + skin! What differentiates the PRIM experience from others is our commitment, passion and knowledge in our respective fields, and pride in our services and the products we carry. This knowledge is combined with the most innovative technology to deliver our clients superior results.
We are currently seeking a full-time Medical Esthetician to join our team and deliver and execute an amazing customer experience from start to finish. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from our experienced team of industry professionals.
POSITION: Full time Medical Esthetician
QUALIFICATIONS: Experienced Medical Esthetician with a passion for skin care and values a high level of customer service. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to work and communicate within a multidisciplinary team. An extensive knowledge of skin anatomy and experience working with laser and other light-based technology is required. In depth training will be provided as necessary.
HOURS: Full time hours including Saturdays and some evenings
BENEFITS: Health and Dental, Product + Service discounts, on-site parking
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Tips, Bonus Pay
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES/CONTINUOUS EDUCATION: At PRIM we are dedicated to providing our staff with the most relevant, up-to-date training with leading industry experts. We value personal development and will always strive to support your growth.
THE PRIM DIFFERENCE: We are a strong team fully committed to working together to continuously improve our knowledge, products and services, all while creating the best possible experience for our staff and clients alike.
JOB DUTIES: Job duties include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Perform skin treatments such as Laser hair removal, IPL, Chemical Peels, Facials, Microneedling.
- Work with team members in a collaborative environment to ensure consistent and optimal client experiences.
- Thoroughly assess client intake forms. If a client is returning, be sure to confirm that nothing has changed in their history that may affect service.
- Provide in depth client consultation for the service being provided and, where applicable, have clients sign service-appropriate consent forms.
- Use professional judgement in ruling out any contraindications for all services and act accordingly.
- Analyze information and evaluate results as a professional to choose the best solutions for our clients and assist in achieving their service-related goals.
- Use professional knowledge to recommend take-home products following each service, customized based on our client’s needs.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resumes by email to email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to stay informed on current promotions.
Have questions? Book a complimentary consultation to find out what treatment is right for you!
RIGHT NOW ON INSTAGRAM
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - 10am to 6pm
Tuesday - 10am to 6pm
Wednesday - 10am to 8pm
Thursday - 10am to 8pm
Friday - 10am to 6pm
Saturday - 10am to 4pm
Sunday - Closed