At Prim, we are skin obsessed. You can trust that our professional skin therapists will recommend the perfectly tailored treatment specifically to suit your skin needs. Our objective is natural and rejuvenated skin. This is achieved through a thoughtful integrated approach which incorporates the right services and products, making a significant impact on positive skin change along with prevention of future damage. All of our facials are performed with Eminence Organics & Image Skin Care lines, and include intensive yet relaxing massage techniques, increasing circulation throughout the body giving you an all over glow!
Go and Glow: $100 (35 mins)
* The perfect mini skin treatment for those busy babes or as an introduction to facials and skin care! This treatment includes an invigorating double cleanse, stimulating treatment, exfoliant, and masque. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen Supplement Shot and a 30 day Eminence Organics skin care starter package.
O2 Lift Oxygen Facial: $130 (75 mins)
* A luxury spa treatment to exfoliate, illuminate, and oxygenate! This revolutionary facial improves circulation, speeds healing and eliminates toxins. Powerful anti-oxidants protect against free radical damage and potent lightening blend reduces pigmentation illuminating and brightening the skin with all natural paraben-free ingredients, producing gorgeous, luminous skin that feels as healthy as it is radiant… You will be glowing for days! Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot.
Prim Signature Facial: $130 (75 mins)
* Not all skin is created equal! Our signature facial is completely customized specific to your skin care needs. After an invigorating double cleanse and exfoliating, you will be treated to a combination of the following professional, active treatments: enzyme exfoliating peel, Detox peel, resurfacing masque, stimulating “hot” treatment and the ultra luxurious biomolecular sheet masque or jelly masque. Throughout the experience, you will enjoy active facial, scalp and upper body massage using toning body lotions, potent serums, vitamin enriched toniques and hydrating facial oils. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot.
Extraction Treatment (Face/Back): $65 (45 mins)
*Our extraction treatments can be applied to the face or back and help to rid the skin of congestion caused by buildup of oil and dead skin cells. Skin is prepared with hot towels and gentle products to soften the skin and dilate pores. This beneficial extraction treatment helps reveal naturally beautiful skin and promotes a clear, radiant complexion.
Clinical Couture Designer Peels
The Image I PEEL collection is formulated to rejuvenate, brighten, smooth wrinkles, aid in combating hyperpigmentation, detoxify, and protect for youthful, radiant skin.
The Signature Face Lift: $120 (45 mins)
Package of 3: $310 (savings of $50)
Level 1 Peel Skin Indications: All skin types; rosacea, dehydrated, sensitive, pregnant
* This revolutionary treatment is performed in 4 layers, and will change the image of your skin in just one application. Results-driven Vitamin C, glycolic, hyaluronic acid and gentle yet highly effective enzymes help to speed up cellular turnover, plus brighten and tighten in just one treatment. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot
Lightening Lift Peel : $120 (45 mins)
Package of 3: $310 (savings of $50)
Level 2 Peel Skin Indications: Pigmentation, Sun damaged
* Uneven complexions have met their match with this ultra lightening and brightening treatment. This potent cocktail of lactic and Kojic acids will reduce all forms of pigmentation, leaving youthful, illuminated skin. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot
Acne Lift Peel: $120 (45 mins)
Package of 3: $310 (savings of $50)
Level 2 Peel Skin Indications :Oily, congested, acne prone blemished skin.
* Potent blend of AHA’s and BHA’s blended with lilac plant derived stem cells to reduce blemishes, redness, and diminish post break-out pigmentation. Detoxifying ylang ylang and eucalyptus purify oily skin and effectively treat and heal all grades of acne. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot
Eminence Organics- Arctic Berry Peptide Illuminating Pro Peel: $85 (30 mins)
Package of 3: $225 (Savings of $30)
* Target the signs of aging, uneven, sensitive and problem skin in just 3 steps with this innovative peel and peptide system. Let it awaken the skin’s natural inner beauty using an exquisite blend of arctic berries, lingonberry seed oil and hibiscus seed extract. The Arctic Berry system contains very strong antioxidant benefits which help reduce free radical damage, inflammation and redness. Includes a complimentary Yana Collagen supplement Shot
PEEL Overview + PRE/POST Treatment Guidelines
- This treatment may cause increased sensitivity to the skin depending on skin type and home care regime. Avoid the sun, tanning beds, excessive sweating, long hot baths or showers.
- Avoid scrubbing, picking or rubbing which could lead to scarring.
- Avoid waxing 48 hours before and 14 days after treatment
- Discontinue the use of exfoliating scrubs, Retinol, Glycolic Acid, or Benzoyl Peroxide products 48-72 hours prior and 7 days post treatment
- A broad-spectrum sunscreen is necessary daily, pre & post treatment.
- A Post Treatment Kit is included with every peel service, and is mandatory for use 7 days following treatment.
- The use of Accutane in the past 6-12 months
- The use of prescription Keratolytics within the past 7 days (*Retin A, Azelaic Acid, Tazorac, Differin)
- The current use of Hydrocortisone on area to be treated
- Allergy to aspirin (salicylic peels)
- Infectious diseases
- History of radiation in the region
- Herpes Simplex or active infection (must use a prophylactic 7 days prior to treatment)
- History of hypertrophic/keloid scar formation
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Recent cosmetic injections within 5 days
I PEEL Pre + Post Guidelines
One Week Before Peel:
- Discontinue any topical prescriptions or any products containing Retinol or Vitamin A
- Avoid waxing, electrolysis, and laser hair removal
- Avoid sun exposure (indoor & outdoor)
- Do not receive Botox or facial fillers
- Do not have another treatment unless recommended
The Day Of Peel:
- Discontinue all use of alpha hydroxy Acid (AHA), beta hydroxy acid (BHA) and benzoyl peroxide
- Stop the use of exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
- Men- do NOT shave the day of your peel
Immediately Post Peel:
After receiving your peel do not use any skincare products that have not been approved by your Skin Specialist. Your treatment was finished with Image products that are safe to be left on your skin for the evening. You may start your POST TREATMENT KIT the next morning or the I RESCUE post treatment balm as recommended. It is mandatory to wear Image Prevention + SPF 50 daily following peel, and complete sun avoidance as much as possible for at a minimum 7 days.
Continue using your Post Treatment Kit for the full 7 days post treatment following the instructions on the back on the kit. The Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque may be applied 2-3 times during the week to reduce any visible shedding/flaking, while infusing the skin with antioxidants to protect and hydrate. For most, flaking begins within 48 hours, however it is impossible to pre-determine how much peeling will occur. It is important to note that the amount of flaking is not an indication of effectiveness of treatment. The shedding process usually subsides within 5-7 days.
~ Peels can be done in 2 week intervals~
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - 10am to 6pm
Tuesday - 10am to 6pm
Wednesday - 10am to 8pm
Thursday - 10am to 8pm
Friday - 10am to 6pm
Saturday - 10am to 4pm
Sunday - Closed